Emma Kate & Co
2024 Planner | Grande | Vertical Weekly | Limoncello
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
2024 let's Volare [fly] ...
Inspired by Italy, designed in Melbourne.
Our planners are designed with every kind of day in mind - for the corporate and the creative, the free-spirited and the perfectionist, for the dreamer, the note-taker, the list-maker.
They’re intentionally free from hourly increments, and won’t force out daily goals, or tell you what to write [or where to write it]. They're both a blank canvas and a considered, curated space where your life can be designed by you, for you.
Our Grande [almost A4] Weekly planners are perfect for those who need a little more room each day, but still need to carry their planner with them. This style was specifically designed with teachers, entrepreneurs, business owners, busy families and students balancing work + study in mind.
The possibilities are endless...
- Weekly spreads, beginning from Monday 4 December 2023, through to Sunday 5 January 2025
- Our signature vertical, minimal layout with no time slots, to maximise space for each day
- 3 boxes in each day, for recording priorities, appointments, birthdays or gratitudes [or anything, it’s up to you!]
- Additional blank space for notes on each weekly spread
- Equal space for weekdays and weekends. Note that Saturday and Sunday are slightly shorter and wider than Monday-Friday, but the space allocated is equal
- Monthly spreads for January 2024 to December 2024, positioned consecutively at the front of the planner [not interspersed throughout the year]
- An additional 6 monthly spreads, for January 2025 to June 2025 - positioned at the back of the planner, after the weekly spreads - to note important future dates
- Yearly overview calendars for 2024 and 2025
- 27 dot grid pages, for sketching, note-taking or bullet journalling [positioned all together, at the back of planner]
- Words to inspire, with brush lettered quotes on every page
- 3 ribbon dividers, to keep you precisely in place
- An expandable pocket, to keep safe your receipts, boarding passes and memorabilia collected along the way
- Elastic closure, to keep everything secure + prevent pages being damaged in transit
- 2 champagne gold foiled sticker sheets, waiting for you in the back pocket
- Luxe coloured page edging
- Cover monogrammed with two thousand and twenty four in white foil
- Presented in a hardcover keepsake box
- 176 pages | 88 sheets
- Almost A4 size; made to our custom specifications to accomodate our signature layouts.
- 215mm wide x 265mm tall x 20mm thick
- Weighs approximately 770grams - take her with you, or keep on your desk
- Luxe linen fabric cover
- Lay-flat bookbinding [no need to prop or coax open]
- 120gsm beautiful quality, kind-to-the-planet, off-white paper [FSC certified]
- Designed in Melbourne, made with love and care by our socially compliant manufacturing partners in Shenzhen, China
Emma Kate Co. Planners are beloved by people from every walk of life. Amongst our users you'll find teachers, designers, lawyers, nurses, students, receptionists, mums, entrepreneurs, artists, wedding planners, accountants, florists, journalists… and so many more! Whatever your life holds, we have a planner that’s just right for you.