2022 Weekly Planner | Blue
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Life is chaotic. There is always so much to do and so much to remember. It is at times really overwhelming and quite often incredibly hard to stay on top of it all. But the thing is, as soon as you take the time to map out your plan and write it down, that feeling of “can’t take another moment of this” can completely fade away.
By writing out your lists, your schedules, your kids schedules, your world seems to, well feel less stressful!? It’s true. Its proven that handwriting can do just this. It is therapeutic and it can reduce stress levels. It is so powerful.
We have designed our planner to help you map out your chaos. Our format is minimal and clean, and it works with our theory in mind – there is always more than one part of your life that you need to plan.
We have a created a “this side for / that side for” layout so that you can organise the two main areas in your life separately but still see it on the one page. We believe planning this way helps to keep more order and achieve what you want.
You can use this planner to separate the below or whatever your two areas might be.
- mama & family
- work & social
- work & family
- work & studies
- work & mama
- life admin & work
- business planning & lists
Our planner also features a full monthly planner at the beginning of each month (including January 2023) and a week to a spread. Two ribbons can keep the mark of both pages.
Linen covered, with a beautiful gold embossed title and luxurious 120GSM FSC certified paper, the planner is flat lay bound to make it easy to write in.
- SIZE - 148 x 210 mm / 5.8 x 8.3 inches (A5)
- PAGES - 160pages (80sheets)
- COVER - Linen covered hardcover
- PAPER - 120GSM FSC certified paper
- BINDING - Case Bound
- FLAT LAY BINDING - Planner lays flat for easy writing
- WEEKLY LAYOUT - This side for, that side for layout. Every day has the same space allocated including weekends!
- MONTHLY PLANNER - A monthly planner and list maker at the beginning of each month, including January 2023 so you can continue planning into the new year
- YEARLY CALENDAR - 2022 calendar at a quick glance at the beginning of the planner
- BLANK PAGES - 20 blank pages at the end of the planner free for you to use how you need - notes, drawings, lists, goals or new year resolutions
- ELASTIC - To keep the cover and pages together
- RIBBON - 2 ribbons to hold your place
- WEIGHT - Approx. 450gm / 1lbs
- PLEDGE - A pledge to keep you on top of your chaos and schedule in time for you too
- Designed in Melbourne, Australia
- My Organised Chaos is a trademarked and copyright brand