Emma Kates planners are a beautiful container for you to colour outside the lines - to allow space for the unplanned. This planner won’t force out daily goals, nor squeeze your world into half-hourly increments. More than a bunch of ruled lines to schedule meetings, and deadlines, and to-do’s; this planner is a haven where your wildest ideas can take root and grow.
Open it wide; take a deep breath. Write... your own adventure.
There’s space for all of it. On purpose.
- Yearly, monthly and daily spreads for January 2019 - December 2019
- A vertical, minimal layout with no time slots, to maximise space for each day
- Equal space for weekdays and weekends
- Dot grid pages, for sketching, note taking or bullet journalling
- Words to inspire, with brush lettered typography on every page
- 3 ribbon dividers, to keep you precisely in place
- An expandable pocket, for receipts, boarding passes and bits collected on the way
- 2 foiled sticker sheets
- Luxe rose foiled edging
- Presented in a foiled, hardcover keepsake box
- 480 pages | 240 sheets
- 165mm wide x 195mm tall x 45mm thick
- Around 900 grams - beautiful to keep on your desk
- Matte laminated hardcover
- Lay-flat bookbinding
- 120gsm beautiful quality, off-white paper
- Designed in Melbourne, made in China