We offer layby both in store and online. To make a layby online it's as easy as following these simple steps:
- Add the items you wish to layby to your cart.
- Enter you details at the checkout as you normally would.
- Use the code word LAYBY at the checkout. Your shopping cart will then automatically charge you the 30% non-refundable deposit.
- You will then be required to make weekly payments , credit card payments over the phone or we can provide you with bank details to make weekly payments. Please advise if you would like to be sent a balance invoice with bank details. Once your layby is paid in full, we will pop your order in the post to you, or you can pick up in store.
Layby Terms & Conditions
- A 30% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of layby.
- Laybys are for 8 week duration unless otherwise arranged. For laybys over $1000 extended times can be arranged.
- Should you wish to cancel your layby you will forfeit the 30% deposit. No exceptions.
- All laybys must be finalised within the applicable time frame. Failure to comply will result in your layby being cancelled and you will forfeit your deposit.
- Laybys can not be split. Full payment must be made before any goods will be released to the customer.
- Laybys will be posted once payment is made in full.
- We reserve the right to cancel any layby (without notification) if it is not finalised within the applicable time frame.
- To use the layby - you must enter the Code LAYBY at the time of checkout - leaving all your details.